The Chattahoochee Nature Center in Roswell has announced a partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service, allowing library card holders to access free passes to CNC.
**UPDATE for COVID-19**
- Until further notice CNC Family Pass holders must call in advance to reserve a date and time for their visit. If a group exceeds the four people covered by the pass, they must purchase any extra tickets online prior to arriving at CNC. They are not able to accommodate walk ups.
- Reservations are available for visits occurring Mondays – Wednesdays at this time. Patrons need to call 770-992-2055 x 238 or email cnc.admissions@
chattnaturecenter.org to make a reservation, allowing up to three business days for requests to be processed.
- Patrons need to be prepared with several options for a requested date/time for their visit. Visits are not confirmed until they have received email confirmation.
- Their limited, timed admission system will not only provide for an intimate experience on the property, but also allow the CNC to reduce person to person contact and better maintain social distancing throughout the admissions process.
- If patrons plan to visit between June 6th and August 2nd, the 30 minute window after their arrival is also their designated time window to visit the Butterfly Encounter exhibit.
- Patrons need to allow themselves time to arrive for their selected time slot.
- Patrons NEED to bring the CNC Family Pass they checked out from your library as well as a photo ID to the Center on the day of their visit.
- For other important information about visits, please tell patrons to check the Plan Your Visit page on CNC’s website.
For more about the Chattahoochee Nature Center, its daily programs, and special events, visit www.chattnaturecenter.org.